Wednesday, January 28, 2009

baby stuff

baby shower gifts......






i made this for (friend) holly's shower (it's a diaper cake)

could you eat these?


there all made out of cake!!.... i couldn't do it!!
and i thought this was a cool looking photo shop pic

5 comments:

ReillyClan11 said...

WOW! I don't think I could eat those either. But it is very cute! It is good to hear from you, I almost emailed you and asked why you have not posted in a long time. Talk to you later.
Samantha

zimmerman family said...

i'm sorry it's been so long, not much different around here just crazy busy with life! i miss you all so much! love you!!

Anonymous said...

Seania,
Hi sweetie :0)
Where did you get those baby cakes?Are they localy made? Hard to get- expensive?
Maybe I'll try to get one for Crista to freeze & keep from her baby shower cake. They are too cute.
Aunt Theresa

zimmerman family said...

oh i wish!! i googled baby images looking for pics of lots of babies to tease my friend who is having twins and these pics came up... that's all i know about them... SORRY!!
but that would be sooo fun!

zimmerman family said...

i just found this!!

http://www.camilleallen.com/camille_allen4.htm
wow they are spendy!!