Thursday, November 20, 2008

...a few of my favorite things

i just went thru everything i have and took the ones i love the most tell i had a bunch (there are lots more that i love!!) some are a bit old :~) well here you go enjoy!




emily

michaels first frog
nick and emily :~)
me and emily
hold your tough joe :~)
i was trying to get the way emily's eyes were when she was new...blue and green
she was so small!!
my sweet baby michael
she was faking it!
olivers always so happy!!
michael
i made this one (and lots of others) into a magnet

so cute!!!
those ears... ware have i seen those ears? mom do you know ware i've seen ears like that? i just can't put my finger on it! :~P
her hero!


i love this one


oilver was so tiny!!

3 in diapers :~)
emily sleeping on a cat
best friends!!
olivers birthday
I MISS SUMMER!!





don't worry it washed out in one shower! it is a slime feeling colored jell when it drys it's stiff it was for wacky week at school. this day was crazy hair day.




michael took this one i like the way my eyes looked :~) my hair is black..ha ha ha this is the only pic of my new hair






aren't they cute!





more to come!! :~)




4 comments:

ReillyClan11 said...

SIGH... such cute kiddo's!!! I can't wait for you all to come visit so I can give them some moochie grandma kisses. Bring that big brother of yours too.....
love, Mom

ReillyClan11 said...

I love the picture!!!!!!!!! They are so cute!!!!!!!! Tell them all Hi from Aunty Samantha!!!
Your sister
Samantha

ReillyClan11 said...

Those are the gratest ears!! But I am not sure as to who you are talking about with hows they look like? Can't what to see them all.
sister
Samantha

ReillyClan11 said...

Love the pic's
thank you
it has been to long getting together as a family.
See you soon I hope.
Love Dad